Header Ads

Header ADS

Game

Life got so busy I completely spaced checking up on everyone here. How has everything been? 

Personally, I went from getting a new job -> hating said new job, and quitting - going back to my old job with a raise. Saving up for a house, and the inevitable move to the PHX area.

In the meantime, I've obsessively gotten into homebrewing. To the point where I now have three batches conditioning until December (2x Belgian Quads and 1x Tripel), three batches bottled, and split brew day scheduled for this weekend - half raspberry wheat, half peach/habenero wheat! Never thought I'd have a hobby I was this interested in other than gaming.

Gaming-wise: Lost an entire month of my life to Persona 5, 110 hours or so. Other than that, not much has piqued my interest (finished Nier and a couple others), although I just picked up Darkest Dungeon when it was on sale for $10 on PSN, and have been glued to that for the past week or so. Talk about a punishing game. Yeesh. I've yelled at my TV more times playing this already than all of the Dark Souls games combined.

How about everyone else? 0tt's still in Australia (I think), I saw mr2rod playing Darkest Dungeon, I've talked to Lobby a few times on Reddit, but not much else. How's life, y'all?

No comments

Powered by Blogger.