Header Ads

Header ADS

Wapkiz Tutorials

Welcome to the first tutorial of creating a forum for Spelling Tricked at Wapkiz. In previous tutorials, I have proof with a live dame that Ado is a possible site to create a Tricked site in Wapkiz !! There will be no full part of this on the whole internet. I will complete the episode, Insha Allah, If you are with If you start making an impression with the episode, then you will get support.

Having a love for tricky, I am giving tips on how to create a site like tricky. In this episode, I published Tricked on my site and my Youtube channel. And you will not get anywhere else.
If you have not read the previous part, then you must be sure to read it.

Let's go to the original work. Hope you have all the accounts in Wapkiz. If you do not have a new account, then you can create a site. And those who have an account, please create a new site. During the site creative, please give a nice description of the site.

copy-right from trickbd.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.